Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I dont like you....

It sucks when people don't like you.... Most people say they don't care if people like them or not... I don't know how true that is.

For me it hurts so badly when people don't like me. I want everyone to like me and I don't understand why some people have to not only "not liked me" but HATED me. I try hard to be nice. I try to be friendly and sweet. I believe that I am a GOOD person... yet I am truly hated and disliked by some people.

I think that the reason that some people dislike me and even hate me is because I do give a lot to others, I do a lot for everyone... but there are limits to what I am willing to do. I will not put my husband on the back burner... and I have also learned limits. I know what I can and can't handle and I will not kill myself just to please someone.

So does it mean that I am not loving my neighbor as myself because I put myself before people. I don't think so. I think that we can only love people as much as we love ourselves. If I am willing to tear myself down and run myself ragged on your behalf how much can I really give to you. And if what I give isn't enough to satisfy everyone then its going to hurt, its going to break my heart, but I don't need you in my life.

This may be harsh, it might be rude, but it is what it is....

No comments:

Post a Comment