Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Long Time... No Blog....

I am so bad at sticking to things. I said I want to write in my blog at least 3 times a week... and I did good.... for like 2-3 weeks.... then I slacked off. I am really good at doing somethings and sticking to it. I am doing great at sticking to school... and I do great at sticking with relationships. But there are somethings I am no good sticking to... Like diets.... and apparently blogging. haha I get busy and I prioritize. Having priorities is a good thing but I really like to write and then post it on the Internet... So I am going to stick to it.

Lets see what all has happened in the past month... Well... A LOT!!!!

I started school. Its going good and I am very proud of myself. Carlos' niece no longer lives with us... and that is about it. I feel really busy because between school, work, and the desperate need I have to get a life... I am all out of time.

So, again... I am going to try harder and work more to keep this blog up.... Hold me to it people. I need to do this! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment