Monday, August 22, 2011

Here we GOOOOO.....

I did it. I signed up for classes....

School starts a week from today. Monday Aug 29th I start classes again for the first time in 3 years!!!! AAAHHHH!!!! I only signed up for 2 classes and I figure that is a good place to start. I am going to be taking History before 1866 and Intro to Psyc!!!

I am super excited. I have so much going on in my life right now and I pray that God gives me the ability and the discipline to balance all of them.

I am starting some different things in our church for the children's ministry, starting school, working 30 hours a week, and I still need to give attention and love to my husband!!

I was always envious of the kids in high school who could juggle everything and still make straight A's.

I'm giving myself a vote of confidence and telling myself "You can do this, you can give 100% to everything, you can manage your time wisely, your going to do great!!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment