Thursday, May 26, 2011

My 10 Guilty Pleasures!!!

We all have it... Little things that just send us over the top... Things that we most likely don’t want other people to know about; but they are things that we do as often as we can and always in secrecy. I have a hard time exploring my guilty pleasures right now because I live with so many people. I don’t want to have to share my quirks with others but those times I can get away I can’t help but indulge myself.

1. SSSHHH I'm not here- I love to hide... I enjoy being alone and when I don’t want to be around other people I like to go curl up in my room with the door shut and locked... curtains closed.... and the radio blasting. I don’t want people to hear me if I am talking to myself (which I do a lot), I don’t want people to hear me singing at the top of my lungs. (I know I sure as hell don’t sound like Mariah Carey).

2. "Cough-Cough" I think I'm sick- I love to "get sick". Have a killer head ache, Stomach issues, something simple but still too much to go to work. I like getting up in the morning and getting ready for work... walking out the door and getting in the car, then calling into work while I'm on my way to IHOP to pig out on some French Toast and coffee. I will spend the entire day going all over town, shopping, and reading books at Barnes and Nobel. Then I make it home at the same time I normally do when I work, and when people ask me how was your day? How was work? I always say, "oh, it was good... ya know it was work."

3. AWWW Look at the sweet puppy- probably 75% of the time when no one is around I find myself wondering around the pound. I love to look and play with all the different animals. I don’t mind people going with me to the pound but I don’t think anyone realizes how much I really do it. I just want to get away and go play with some animals... it tends to get me into trouble though because I always end up begging my husband for another animal. Too bad we don’t have our own home right now because if we did I wouldn’t even ask I would just bring all sorts of animals home.

4. I'm going to be the size of a HOUSE- Little Debbie... She is my girl... my best friend to be exact.... But don’t tell Lays... He thinks he is my best friend too!! I love to have days where I eat nothing but junk food. I will bounce back and forth between Little Debbie Swiss Rolls and Flaming Hot Fritos. I will pig out till I feel like I am going to explode.... wait 5 minutes and eat some more. I have been known to eat an entire half gallon of Blue Bell Ice Cream!!! Rocky Road is the BEST!!!

5. BEDAZZLED- I love to cover things in glitter or in rhinestones... You should see the inside of my car!! I have a rhinestone shifter, rhinestone cigar lighter, and there are rhinestones my husband and I super glued all over the radio! If I could make everything sparkle I would. When we go out dancing or to the bar, or really anywhere I have to glitter myself too.... Body spray that has glitter, bronzer with glitter, and of course it wouldn’t be a normal day without glitter eye shadow. This life can be a little boring I have to liven things up with GLITTER!!!

6. 80's & 90's- "Girls just wanna have fun"- "I'm a Barbie Girl"- "Pour some sugar on me"- I love jamming out in the car to 80's and 90's music!! It is such a freeing experience!! To scream out the words while your shaking every part of your body. People in other cars will look at you like your crazy but who cares... I can almost guarantee you that they know the words to the songs too.

7. Fuzzy Wuzzy- There is nothing better than Fuzzy Socks... They keep your feet warm... they make your feet look like Muppet feet and you can slide clear across the house with fuzzy socks on. What better way to get across the living room than to run and slide? How else are you going to make cleaning the kitchen fun? You have to slide from one place to another and nothing works better to help you slide than fuzzy socks! (Don’t forget to listen to Michael Jackson when you’re sliding... oh and grab your crouch)

8. "O-klahoma"- I adore musicals... I can watch them all day and all night... My biggest thing is when no one is around I replay the different songs in the musical and watch them over and over again and try to learn all the words and the dance moves... but I got to tell you my little feet can’t keep up with the greats like Fred Astaire, Ginger Rodgers, or Judy Garland.

9. Where's the Whiskey- I'm not a huge drinker... I enjoy a drink here and there but not all the time... But I like to get crazy from time to time and drink like a Frat boy. I want shots and shots and more shots. I think I am really hard core at these times and will try to drink anyone under the table. However I always regret it the next morning... but it’s always fun to get a little crazy and do things out of the ordinary.

10. Reality??- It’s like my heroin... Jersey Shore, Mob Wives, Jerseylicious, Bad Girls Club, Horrible TV... That’s what does it for me! I love watching Reality TV; my three favorite channels are MTV, Bravo, and Oxygen. There is something so captivating about reality shows.... I have to admit more than once have I spent 15+ consecutive hours watching shows like "flavor of Love" with FLAVA-FLAV... and don’t even get me started on John and Kate plus 8.

So now you know my 10 guilty pleasures... It is what it is... I'm not trying to hide it... This is me... take it or leave it!

1 comment:

  1. drinking.. regret it the next morning? you mean the same night?? hahahaha sweet memories.. and whisky? nahhhhh we'll take our wine and make a night out of it. on the front porch swing. till all hours of the morning. talking about heaven :) Now lets talk about our sweet guilty pleasures! Bet you know who i am now

    ReplyDelete