Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Crazy Dreams

Do you have tons of dreams? Sometimes I have so many and other times I go forever without a dream. I love to have dreams. I think it’s exciting to wake up and tell people what just happened in my dream.

Last night I dreamt I was walking down this path... there were tons of trees everywhere and lots of little animals... it looked like a mix between a Thomas Kinkaid painting and Snow White. While I was walking I was listening to the wind in the trees; it sounded like someone was talking. The voice was deep and it made everything rumble. It was saying my name over and over again. It scared me so I never answered the voice I just kept walking. I guess I thought if I ignored it the voice would leave me alone.

After I made it thru the woods, the path ended at a stream. I knelt down and got some water in my hands and the water tasted sweet. I was so thirsty that I drank and drank and drank and before I knew it the stream was dried up. I was looking at the fish gasp for air and flop around on the ground.

I looked around and noticed the deep voice had quit calling my name, I said hello, and there was a rumble in the ground and a huge gust of wind. Then out of nowhere the stream started filling with water again. I sat there basking in the sun and watched the fish swim around in a stream full of crystal clear water.

I don’t know why I was dreaming that... and I'm not someone who can analyze dreams but I do know I woke up at peace and had the most restful sleep in a very long time.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe its a message from god, telling you to listen to him and communicate with him because when we think we can do it all on our own we hurt others (suffocating fish). As soon as we put our faith back in him things get better... hmm thoughts
    <3 your other half,
    Lauren Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats what dad said something simular to that... And i totally agree!

    ReplyDelete