Monday, August 8, 2011

The BEST Kiss EVER!!!!

There is nothing better than having a wonderful kiss... you know the kind where you feel like your walking on a cloud, the kind where you can't stop kissing that person because the high you get is way better than anything else on earth.

The best kiss I ever had was on my wedding day. When I was able to kiss my HUSBAND for the very first time it was euphoric. I didn't care who was watching and the look on his face after we kissed was priceless.

I wish I could start everyday off with that same kiss and end everyday with it. Yes, I get to kiss Carlos every morning and every night, but I don't get the same rush of emotions or the butterflies.

So how do you keep that feeling in a marriage or in a long term relationship?

I think the key to having the best kiss ever played over and over again is to keep your love strong and alive. Your not going to get that kiss every time... but it will still come.

Ok, so how do we keep the love strong and alive?!?!?!?

I have told Carlos before that I miss the excitement of a new relationship... I miss how I couldn't go 5 mins without talking to him or talking about him. He told me that I have to get used to it because were married and things aren't new and exciting anymore its just us and we know each other. Well, I don't want to accept that. I still cant stand the thought of us not talking all the time. I cant stop talking about him. He is everything to me. So what I have discovered is that we have to continue to get to know each other. We have to talk about everything. The more that I learn about Carlos the more I love him.

The times when I learn something new about Carlos or see him do things that I adore, or even just watching him be who he is... I kiss him...and I get to experience the BEST KISS EVER all over again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment