Wednesday, August 17, 2011

This is going to be so difficult!!!!

I have been smoking for a LONG time... Since I was 16. I am now 22. That is 6 years. I want to quit so badly but it seems almost impossible.

I can do good with how much I smoke or how often but when I get home and its late... Like now its 9pm, I want to smoke and smoke a lot!!!

There are so many bad things about smoking, I know the list. All the Cancer, all the difficulty of breathing. I get it. Yet it is still so hard.

I am going to try with every bit of who I am to try to stop smoking for good. I want to never have to pick up a cigarette and lighter again. I could save tons and tons of money by not spending $8 a pack 3-4 times a week.

So, wish me luck... say a prayer. I need all the support I can get. Here goes a super hard fight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment